Saturday, April 17, 2010

Are we there yet?

I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow. Last night I slept in my bed, the recliner, and the guest bed. Nothing made any difference. We have also reached the stage of pregnancy where people burst into spontaneous giggles when they see me waddle by. Also maybe sometimes I look down just to double check that everything is still where it's supposed to be. Also I think maybe my pelvis is broken.

I just think sometimes people should be honest. If you are supermodel who has never before encountered the joy of carbs, I'm sure pregnancy is just a hunky dory good time. Otherwise, the 3rd trimester gets a little looooong.

We're trying to set a timer every 20 minutes for Aidan to work on potty training. I can sometimes make it 15 minutes before I have to go. Give me an M&M.

And no Aunt Internet I will not miss being pregnant. I will miss the tiny tiny babies but my dwarf body will be just delighted when it is done with its job.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

This post really made me laugh! I think I ate 5 M&M's every time I went pee while preggo...well, at least the scale told me I did. Hang in there!