Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Photo Shoot

Mandy took pictures of Aidan on Tuesday at Hafer Park. I think this is my favorite photo shoot ever! I'm always surprised at how many good pictures Mandy gets since I witness all the running off and wrestling that's involved with getting a toddler in front of a camera. Especially when one of you is 8 months pregnant. There was a lot of sweating. I think Aidan looks like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz in these pics.

I can't pick a favorite!!!
Aidan has asked me to braid her hair like Aunt Mandy every day since we took these.






Sometimes I like the outtakes the best...

Awwww!


Hmmm...


Sigh...

2 comments:

Newberry said...

Those are so good, and I love how you can see her personality in the pictures. Aidan is such a pretty little girl! It would be hard for me to choose a favorite as well.

Anonymous said...

I just love her. She is so beautiful!!