Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
1. Who is your man? Ben
2. How long have you been together? We will have been married 4 years on Dec. 27th.
3. How long did you date? 10 months
4. How old is your man? 27 (almost 28)
5. Who eats more? He does, barely.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Ben did
7. Who is taller? he is
8. Who sings better? ME! Ha, actually he has a really great voice.
9. Who is smarter? We are smart about different things.
10. Whose temper is worse? Oh mine, totally.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do, he's been doing more of it since I'm working at night.
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills? He does
15. Who is better with the computer? I think I am.
16. Who mows the lawn? Ben does
17. Who cooks dinner? Ha Ben, crap he does everything.
18. Who drives when you are together? usually Ben, although I enjoy driving.
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever has a free hand.
20. Who is most stubborn? I am
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ben
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, because they live closer.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me,
24. Who asked who out? He asked me.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? I think he is a little more sensitive than I am, but we are both very sensitive.
27. Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends
28. Who has more siblings? I have 2 and he has 1.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We are pretty equal, I think he takes on more of the responsibilities for our family so he's entitled to the pants.
I can't think of anyone to Tag, so I think I'll let it die with me.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Monday, November 12, 2007
If you don't get the quote above then you never experienced the cultural phenomenon that was Being Bobby Brown. I feel for you, I really do.
Aidan is having a case of the Mondays. You know those days when NOTHING makes them happy? I actually just told my 5 month old to stop whining. She's not sick, just dissatisfied with life at the moment. After much crying and gnashing of gums, she is finally taking a nap. I should be cleaning the house but instead I'm blogging and watching the Project Runway marathon. You have to have priorities.