Monday, April 19, 2010

Big Sister

Playing around with my Hipstamatic polaroid pic app on my Iphone. These are the sister shirts I bought for the girls. I was going to go to Hobby Lobby and buy iron on decals and sequins and then I woke up from that dream.

The past week Aidan has suddenly rediscovered things we put in the baby's room. The bumbo, rattles, and of course the bassinet. I hadn't heard her make any noise in a few minutes and was of course prepared for disaster. Aidan had tucked herself into the bassinet because she was the little baby. Ohhhhhhh boy.



1 comment:

Bethany said...

Abbey is 6 and still gets into the Bumbo chair every time I get it out. (For other people's babies! No babies here!) There is a good chance the baby will only want whatever Aidan has anyway. Apparently little sisters are like that.