Monday, July 21, 2008

The Final Countdown

Only one more week of my summer grad school classes. This has been one of my hardest semesters ever but I know that this last fall semester will be the roughest. I have a little over 3 months until I take comps and then hopefully I will never look at a book again. You know, except for every day...at my job. How hilarious is it that library school makes you never want to read again?

I miss these people

Ben and I did take a break to go see the new Batman movie. It's really good, great story, great acting, great cast. Two tips. Go to an early showing, this movie is looooong. Secondly, for those of you with older kids, this movie is NOT for them. You wouldn't believe how many 6 and 7yr old boys I saw at the theater. I saw a lot of parents having to take their kids out because they were scared. I personally think it should have been rated R instead of PG-13 and maybe these parents just didn't realize what they were getting into.

Now I have The Final Countdown stuck in my head and the sudden urge to watch Arrested Development.

No comments: