Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This has officially made my day...

I love a lot of things about England, especially their reality TV shows. This clip from Britain's Got Talent has been all over the internet today but I just had to post it here because it makes me so happy. Especially my beloved Simon's face at 3:59.

You have to be pretty cold hearted to not melt when this lady obliterates everyone's preconceived notions about her. This woman so perfectly embodies the lyrics of that song. Everyone deserves a second chance in life and a chance to shine.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I saw that on another blog today, had to not cry! Very amazing voice.

Beck said...

AMAZING! I watched this on youtube like 5 times today! Do you remember Paul Potts from that same show last year? If not, do yourself a favor and search "Paul Potts Britians got talent" in the youtube search bar. He too is amazing!