Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day weekend. Friday night we went out to dinner at Charleston's with my mother and my Nana. Ben thought it would be funny to let Aidan lick a lemon. Aidan thought it would be better to eat the lemon. She loved it, it was so weird.


On Sunday morning Ben woke me up to give me this...

...a beautiful necklace with Aidan's birthstone, a pearl. I wasn't sure I would like something with pearls, when I first realized what her birthstone would be, but this is perfect! I love it so much.

Ben's parents came into town for Mother's Day and brought Aidan a really cute outfit. We went to Texas Roadhouse after church and it was yummy. We let Aidan try one of the sweet rolls and she hated that but loves lemon.

I had a great Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's possible, I think you and Aidan are getting prettier by the minute.

Happy Mother's Day!

myra said...

Glad your 1st Mother's Day was so wonderful.

Morgandy likes lemon's too. But she tries to eat the rind. Yuck!

bcstark said...

Jackson loves lemons too - which is odd to me since he seems to think Gerber apple baby food is too tart.

Glad you had a good Mother's Day - that necklace is beautiful!

Amanda said...

Oh I love the necklace!!! Happy First Mother's Day!! :)