Friday, September 14, 2007

Reunited and it feels so good

Family Kiss

This week has been hard. All of the sudden I'm finding it really hard to be away from Aidan. I think at first I was just so relieved to be out of the house that it delayed the hurt of not being with her 24-7. Now I'm getting teary eyed every 5 minutes.

But I know if I was staying home I would get stir crazy; the grass really is always greener. I know we will get used to our new schedule and we are so truly blessed in a million ways. Like for instance Aidan laughed A LOT tonight. It's the greatest thing I've ever heard.

The ONLY thing that makes leaving Aidan any easier is the amazing people who are helping to take care of her.

Babysitter Hall of Fame

Aubrey Kingcade
Molly Hamilton
Aubrie Ross
Gramma Cindy

And everyone who's helped out when a wrench gets thrown into our carefully crafted schedule: Aunt Lindsay, Aunt Brenda, Matt and Mandy, and Aunt Anna.


Thank you!!!

Okay, Aidan and I have an US Weekly calling our name.



No comments: