I still have more Vienna posts but my pictures are being held hostage so....
Tagged by Mandy
1. Were you married at the time? Yes for almost 3 yrs.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? We had been trying but it was the kind of trying where you don't really expect it so I was excited but very freaked out.
3. How old were you? 25, 26 when she was born
4.How did you find out? I had a sudden intuition and went home for lunch and stopped by a CVS. I stopped at CVS because the people at Walgreens are too nosy.
5. Who did you tell first? Um, the nurse at Dr. Shanbour's office? I was antsy waiting for Ben to come home so I called and made my first appointment. I think the 3rd person was the lady at Curves because I told her I was quitting! ( I was really looking for any excuse). The 4th person was Mandy and she guessed because I ordered a Sprite instead of a Coke. That is sad.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, I can't handle when people don't find out. I would go insane.
7. Due date? June 22nd, 2007
8. Did you deliver late or on time? early, June 6th
9. Did you have morning sickness? I had 2 really bad days of morning sickness. One was Halloween and Mandy threw a party and I was in her bathroom the whole time. I was so bummed!
10. What did you crave? spinach queso, I had aversions to all forms of meat.
11. Who/what irritated you the most? Well unfortnately the dog we had at the time, he kept knocking me down and destroying things that I couldn't bend over to clean up. Poor guy. That and the heartburn. I HATE heartburn.
12. What was your first child's sex? girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? I really don't know, I didn't want to know but my Dr. said I gained what I was supposed to.
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Well I found sometimes wetting my pants to have been somewhat complicated. But other than that no.
15. Where did you give birth? Mercy
16. How many hours were you in labor? I think around 12 only 5 of those were at the hospital.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Ben
18. Who watched? Ben and the 10 drs and nurses, okay maybe it just felt like 10.
19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural, although I'm sure some people would debate that:)
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Yes I think they should give you an epidural at around 7 months.
21. How much did your child weigh? 6 lbs, 11 oz
22. Did your child have any complications? Nope except that she was so tiny for a long time. She took care of that.
23. What did you name her? Aidan Blythe
24. How old is your first born today? 19 and 1/2 months.
I tag Morg after Chloe is born, Lynn, Bethany, Olivia (you should start a blog) and Amanda W.