Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thank you for being a friend.....

Last night I laughed more than I have in a long time. I am so grateful for great friends who make me laugh til I cry (Anna Jane!). I've had a weird couple of months and I just can't be thankful enough for Anna Jane, Mandy, Aubrie, Angie, Olivia, Casey and Carol. We have so much fun together on our girls nights. I know that every time we get together that two things will happen: someone will say something entirely inappropriate (and it is certainly never me) and I will laugh until my stomach hurts.

And to my girls who live in the north, south, east, and west, Morgandi, Tams, Jayna, and Lailah; every time I get to see you its like we haven't skipped a single beat. I love you girls!

Aubs has pictures of our fun night.

No comments: