I’ve been slacking on the blogging lately so it’s a good thing Amanda W. tagged me. We have a new camera and OC is getting me a new laptop so I’m kind of in between being able to post any pics. I’m also tired and haven’t been feeling well so the creative spark just hasn’t been there, hopefully this will end soon because I don’t want to have one of those blogs. :)
8 Things About Me (tagged by Amanda)
8 TV Shows I Watch
1. The Office
2. Lost (come back come back!!!)
3. 30 Rock
4. Grey’s Anatomy
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. Gossip Girl (if you have ever watched a daytime soap you have no room to judge me!)
7. American Idol
8. Project Runway
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Iron Starr
2. Uncle Julio’s in Ft. Worth
3. PF Chang’s
4. Johnny Carino’s
6. The Melting Pot (once every 2 yearsJ)
8. El Chico (only for the soup)
8 Things That Happened Today (let’s say in the last 24 hours)
1. Had lunch with Morgandi and Mandy
2. Tried to keep Aidan from covering the restaurant with tortillas and cheese and breaking plates.
3. Welcomed Ben home from Ft. Worth.
4. Handed Aidan to Ben and took off for Target to avoid losing my mind.
5. Watched Get Smart and Iron Man with Ben from our way behind Netflix queue. I liked them both!
6. Woke up to the sound of Aidan attempting to cough up a lung, sporting a weird rash and generally being miserable, decide to not inflict her germs on the children of MRCC.
7. Went to open up the library, tried not to be annoyed with the kids that press their face on the glass waiting for you to unlock the door.
8. Tried to find a good book on how to effectively discipline an 18 month old
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Finishing my masters on Dec. 20
2. Hearing Aidan say Hieeeee when I come home from work.
3. Every Wednesday night with my girlfriends
4. Thursday night TV, or anytime I get to catch up on my Tivo.
5. Group emails and visits from my girlfriends who have moved away
6. Going out with Ben this Tuesday for his birthday
7. Going to Vienna with Ben for our 5th year anniversary after Christmas
8. Seeing Aidan for the first time when we get back.
8 Things I Wish For
1. More time with Aidan
2. Learning to be more organized (and by more I mean at all)
3. Getting my health squared away, so tired of the doctor’s visits
4. To be the best mom and wife I can
5. For Aidan to grow up to be a good, smart, funny, Christian woman
6. World Peace
7. Money and time to travel more
8. All my friends in one town
8 People I Tag