Saturday, August 16, 2008

8 gold medals or shopping without screaming? Hmmm...

Aidan had the best day of her life today. Since I was going on my third day of Ben being gone my sister and brother in law offered to take Aidan off my hands for the better part of the day. I bought pants, I did laundry, I read Entertainment Weekly. Ben and Lindsay (yes, my brother in law's name is Ben too) took Aidan to the lake AND the zoo. Aidan ran in the door (literally) and fell asleep about an hour and a half later. Which means she will probably wake me up at 3am but at this point I don't care. I'll probably be up that late rooting for Michael Phelps anyway.

Fortunately I sent my camera with them to document their good time.







1 comment:

Gena said...

I think Aidan's mama has a crush on Michael Phelps.