Sunday, May 25, 2008

Week in Review

And what an up and down week it was. This should have been our first clue...

Aidan NEVER falls asleep on her own. You know those babies who you lay down in their cribs and they fall asleep? Not happening here. So when I turned around to find her asleep on the floor I should have known she was getting sick.

I was already sick I had a fever for 4 days and then I FINALLY caved and went to the doctor and he told me I wasn't sick. I really wanted to punch him in the face. I think his diagnosis had more to do with the fact that I was the last appointment of the day.

So then Aidan got sick and started running a fever (it's almost like she caught it from someone in her family...wouldn't that be crazy)

Then just to prove my doctor wrong I got really really sick with a sudden stomach flu and it was bad bad bad bad. But I was vindicated, and vindication is always sweet.

Fortunately the week started off and ended well with visits from Ben's Abilene pals and Morgandi.

Pedialyte popsicle with Uncle Ben


3 comments:

Emily said...

When your doctor told you that you were'nt sick, did you ask for your copay back? Because I would have.

Amanda said...

I'm sorry that you got sick! I knew you weren't feeling well when you left, sorry it turned into such a bug!

Bethany said...

I can't believe she ate that pedialyte popsicle. What a good patient she is!