Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Woot!

Aidan got a place in Sonshine School this morning! I was so worried they wouldn't have room for her. Since I will be going back to working days in the fall I wanted to make sure that she would be in such a great program. Now I only have to find someone for 30 more hrs of babysitting hahahaha....sigh.

It's a hard decision to have someone else take care of her so much during the day but I think that it will be better for our family to have time all together. I know it will be better for our laundry and our oven misses being turned on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Score!!!

Aubrie said...

Does it kinda feel like Aidan made it into the country club? We knew she was cool.

Gena said...

Congrats on your oh so coveted Sonshine School spot. It is hard to leave them, but it will be good for both of you. Let's just make sure she's not anywhere near Vivian for both their safety.

Mandy said...

Well Viv is going to Edmond's Sonshine school in the fall. Now I have to find someone to keep her from 2:30 - 5. Any takers??

Amanda said...

Nora got it also. Haley and I went and we got the last 2 spots...whew. Anyway did they say what class she would be in??

This is from Amanda...not Luke.

onawa said...

Love your blog! Aiden is gorgeous! I too was trying to get into Edmond's Sonshine Club, but 2 weeks before enrollment there, we got a spot at United Meathodist on Boulevard. It's so great! There's another church on Blvd that takes kids 5 days a week. Enrollment is SOON or right now..... check it out! Southernhills Christian Church M-F 930-230 341-0100

Love your blog!

Dara said...

I'm so glad you got in Amanda! I got to Memorial Rd really early because I was so nervous, I think I was the first one there. They said Lesley Proctor probably.