Monday, March 31, 2008

Pitiful

Poor Aidan has bronchitis and had to get a steroid shot today. I hate it when she feels bad. The shot wasn't as bad as usual though. She is fascinated by Dr. Stephens and as soon as he walked by she stopped screaming. She wanted to impress him.

I feel a little guilty about not taking Aidan to the doctor sooner. I don't know why I am so afraid to look like an idiot. I did the same thing when I was pregnant, which is why I was in labor for 12 hrs before I finally decided we should probably go to the hospital.

5 comments:

Aubrie said...

Poor girl! I hate that she can't squeal right now. I hope you guys feel better!

Aubrey said...

She looks so sad! Poor baby! I hope she is well super soon! I look forward to seeing her on Friday!!

Bethany said...

You shouldn't feel bad, Dara, it's not like "bronchitis" appeared on her forehead. Sometimes you just can't tell- that why we pay doctors the big bucks.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that she feels bad! Even though she looks a little dazed, she still looks so cute.

Emily said...

I know why I don't take my kids to the doctor...THE COPAY! They have to be seriously sick to go. Like near death. And the ER? They need to be missing a limb.