Monday, February 4, 2008

Aidan's 1st Super Bowl

Well, she didn't have any hot wings but I think Aidan had a pretty good time watching her first Superbowl. Aidan found the halftime show to be lackluster, and don't even get her started on Paula Abdul during the pre-show, but she enjoyed the game itself.

Aidan and her football watch Jordin Sparks sing the national anthem. Verdict? Not as good as Whitney (pre-crack).


Aidan hikes the ball to her Dad. Is that how you spell hike? I have no idea.

Aidan and Ben celebrate with a high five as the Giants pull off a last minute victory.

2 comments:

Tamika said...

She i so adorable. She has the sweetest face. I love looking at all of her pictures and reading your blog. I hope that you all are doing well.

Bethany said...

I thought Jordin did a good job but was dressed like an old lady. Aidan's not eating hot wings yet?