Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mommy Battery

I have gone my whole life without getting punched in the face...that is until I had a baby. I am constantly getting scratched and hit. My eyelashes have had some close calls and if my hair wasn't already falling out it would be now. I think the head butts are the most painful, especially when I bite my tongue. This is kind of gross but I had a little mole on the back of my neck and Aidan scratched it off! I was intending to get it removed so I guess she saved me that copay.

I know that she just finds my face endlessly fascinating but sometimes I want to say STOP HITTING ME!

I don't know what she's talking about. I would never hurt anyone.

4 comments:

Summer said...

I actually found myself getting mad at Bode for scratching my face. I had to keep reminding myself that he has no conrtol of his hands!

bcstark said...

I've definitely experienced a few injuries from Jackson... no punches in the face yet (but after all, he's a couple of months younger than Aidan), but I've been scratched several times and he's really into hair-pulling right now. It seems he's always got little strands of my hair stuck between his fingers.

Gena said...

She's trying to look so innocent with those two fingers in her mouth. "Who, me?"

Bethany said...

When my brother Matt was a baby he head butted our dad and broke his (Dad's) nose. So watch out!