Sunday, October 28, 2007

RYANNNNNN!!!!

Alright Trista, I feel like I can be honest with you. I endured the whiny baby voice on The Bachelorette. I saw you get married in that inadvisable Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman hairstyle. I rolled my eyes as you mixed the pink and blue sand during your vows...but now I feel that I have to speak up.

My UsWeekly usually brings me great joy, but reading about how a woman who weighs 116lbs can't feel good about herself until she gets back down to 106lbs makes me want to cancel my subscription. This whole article was soooo annoying. Do every one who has ever eaten a sandwich a favor and keep your "problems" to yourself.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Okay, I haven't read the article, but I heard about it on E! or something. I was seriously angry about this! Look how small she is on the cover. And they put her in some sweats to make her look frumpy. Do you know how small 116 lbs is??? She's making all the other new moms out there feel bad for no reason. I hope they get some angry letters.