Friday, October 19, 2007

How would she react to Nair?

I'm not going to lie, it's been a while since my legs have been shaved. (Do you like how I said that, like someone else should be shaving them?) Aidan has a special super power. She can see through the shower curtain and know exactly when I pick up the razor. She will play happily in her bouncy seat, but the second the razor gets picked up she has a sudden hysterical need for my shower to end.

While I appreciate her concern for my safety, and the extra warmth provided as the weather turns colder, this shaving standoff needs to end.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I always find that I can get one leg done and not the other. Someday, Dara, someday.

Anonymous said...

As a mother of 3---SHAVE!!! Crying is good for the lungs!
You can do it:)