Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tagged by Summer

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. Last night when I came home from work starving, Ben made me steak and mashed potatoes which we consumed at roughly 12:30am. He is either the best husband in the world or pure evil.

2. I find myself singing the most bizarre songs to Aidan. This morning it was Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train.

3. I feel pure joy when my US Weekly arrives in the mail on Fridays.

4. Since I was about 13 I have religiously washed my face in the morning and when I go to bed. Since Aidan was born I'm lucky if I remember every few days. Fortunately I wear Bare Escentuals makeup which isn't wreaking havoc on my skin.

5. Speaking of I loooooove Bare Escentuals and will go on about it to anyone who will listen. Usually this means strangers at Sephora.

6. I hate doing dishes more than any other household chore.

7. I signed up for Weight Watchers. I tell you this because now I will know that you know when you see me stuffing my face and maybe the shame will stop me.

8. I love documentaries and biography's. Right now I've been enjoying Ken Burn's The War on PBS. I usually catch up on Tivo at around 2:00am while I'm writing papers for grad school.

I'm tagging Lailah, Aubrie, Jayna (ha), Mandy and Tamika. I don't know who else to tag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mentioned you like documentaries... Brian and I watched a couple recently that we really liked - Wordplay (about crossword puzzles) and Who Killed the Electric Car? (about, um.. who killed the electric car). We also really loved Spellbound. But we're dorks like that.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I keep thinking I might try the mineral make-up...and then I don't. Do you really love it??